Trip to Arizona
This last weekend my baby sister Licia graduated from Arizona State Univ. She knew that me, Kalli, and my mom and dad would be coming, but she didn't know her three brothers would be there too. None of our spouses came with us, so it truly was only the 8 of us. She was so surprised to see them. It was so much fun! We ate out, talked, ate out, talked, ate out... (you get the picture). I love the fact that we are all still friends despite our differences and personalities. I hope we do it more often! I think my husband was happy to have me home. I sure appreciate his willingness to take care of things here so I could go.



Thanks Nik. I loved having you here---come again!
ReplyDeleteThat's neat that you could all be together. I know it's a rare occasion when the 7 of us siblings can make it all together.
ReplyDelete