Mr. and Mrs. Redd
Is there anything sweeter than seeing two people really in love, ready to start a life together? Katie and Nick are now officially engaged and we are so excited for them and can't wait to meet Nick in July.
Nick came to Katie's school and had friends and family bring her favorite flowers one by one and then he came in and took her up in front of all the 3rd graders at Long Peak and proposed. I think Katie had a hard time containing her excitement. They both look so happy!
So exciting! When are they getting married? Where is "Mr. Redd" from? He looks a lot like my friend's hubby, Eric Redd, and I'm wondering if he's a brother or relative?
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting for them. I'm sure the 3rd graders were thrilled!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Thanks for the post and I really couldn't be happier! Can't wait for you to meet him!!!
ReplyDelete