ACE
Mike and I are obviously turning into softies because we finally broke down and bought a dog. We said we would never have a dog. Paige convinced us her childhood would not be complete without having at least one dog. Sydney said she needed a friend since both her friends moved in July. Jackson said he needed a brother and McKell reassured us she would be more responsible and help out. Basically they wore us down. Ha Ha. Luckily this little guy is very sweet and hardly ever barks. He has had a few accidents but I'm learning to breathe through it and let it go. It's kind of like having a new born again because I have to constantly think about his schedule, but it hasn't been too bad and the kids have done a pretty good job helping out. Although I think their enthusiasm to help out has waned some after 2 weeks. We bought Ace from a breeder north of Atlanta. He is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. I have to admit he is pretty cute.
Welcome to the dog world! He sure is cute!
ReplyDelete